Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nigga Hymn

Niggas to my left
Niggas to my right
Niggas surround me like theives in the night

Niggas always yelling
Talking 'bout not shit
Probably got fired, but nigga holl'n bout he quit

Niggas love hoes
Niggas love to fuck
Niggas got a gang of kids cuz they refuse to just strap up

Niggas ride 28s
'Round the hood so you can see
Bumpin that 'I'm serious' yellin, nigga FREE T.I.P

Niggas are nomadic
Niggas got 4 or 5 phones
Hit me on my chirp, cuz niggas never be at home

Nigga can't get a loan
Niggas got bad credit
D-boys carry stacks, what the fucks a Visa debit?

Niggas blame the man
Always holdin out their hand
When you ask 'the man' to feed you, nigga you LOSE again

Avoiding responsiblity
Never taking the blame
Niggas are as broken as the traps and hoods they claim

Niggas make you laugh,
Can shoot the shit all day
Give a nigga a book, and watch that nigga shy away

Ignorance is bliss
Knowledge is the missing link
White folks'll continue to rule the world
If we think like niggas think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was absolutely beautiful, and on point.