Monday, December 24, 2007

Hypocracy


  • I think Lauren Conrad is the coolest person on TV...and she's not playing a character

  • I LOVE the name Alessandra so much that I named my car that, because I feel its inappropiate to name my *future* very American daughter something authentically Brazillian.

  • I'm obsessed with Audrey Hepburn but I've only seen two of her movies.

  • My favorite holiday is New Year's Eve, because its just like any other day with champagne and glitter.
  • I illegally download gospel songs, but I actually own all of Ludacris's CDs, and Britney's too.
  • The Notebook makes me cry everytime, but I hate romance movies.
  • I think trends, namely clothing trends, are reserved for those under 18.
  • I think paying thousands for jeans is ridiculous but I'd drop bank for putty colored Jimmy Choo pumps.
  • I love to write but I'm too unfocused to actually complete an entire book.
  • I liked Harry Potter better than Bill Clinton's book, or The Divinci Code.
  • I didn't think I'd use my Psychology degree, but I find it increasingly more useful in everyday life.
  • PETA people annoy me.
  • I watch the TV guide channel for the shows at the top.
  • I like to eat popcorn and watch exercise infomercials.
  • My IQ says I'm a genius, but my grades say I'm average....one is wrong.
  • My taste in guys is not reflected in my past choices, like at all.
  • I refuse to have a wedding party because I hate ranking my friends, and essentially thats what you have to do; and ironically I broke up with my best friend of 14 years because she didn't ask me to be in her wedding.
  • I don't wear watches because I hate tanlines, but I'm obsessed with knowing the time.
  • Reading PostSecret always makes me feel better about myself.
  • I say I'd rather be blind than deaf, but I consider myself an artist.


No comments: